Webinar: Evidence-Driven Instructional Design
Jason Gorman, our VP of Learning Experience Design™ Services, partnered with Brandeis University Graduate Professional Studies program to lead an instructional design workshop this past May. This webinar provides instructional designers with the following:
- A rationale for using evidence in a rigorous way
- An exploration of why many instructional designers do not use evidence-based practices
- Different types of evidence critical to guiding instructional design
- A look at the positive effects from using evidence in instructional design and development
- A process for gathering, organizing, and using evidence
You can access this instructional design resource at any time here.
If you have additional questions about our Learning Experience Design™ and instructional design services, please contact us.